[OS X TeX] Difficulties with MacTex

Alain Matthes alain.matthes at mac.com
Tue Sep 18 20:34:02 EDT 2007

Hello

I try on a new macbook intel to install MacTeX and I've some
problems. The installation seems to be different that the gwTeX....

1) Is there a possiblity to choice the languages for babel because I
need only english and french.
Perhaps with textconfig ... I try it but without success

2) How to install fourier and Utopia( basic and expert) ?

3) is it possible to install TeXlive with the CD of TL and not with
MacTeX. I think that we have more possibilties with the installation

4) is it a problem if texmf is not in ~/library but in ~like in Linux.

Regards Alain