[OS X TeX] Re: LaTeXiT & Keynote: color management when printing

Markus S youcontrol at hispeed.ch
Wed Sep 26 05:26:03 EDT 2007

> Maybe you have a (very) old version of LaTeXiT, or the wrong Linkback
> version? Impossible to tell from here, since I don't experience this
> problem. Have you tried Linkback with any other applications, to see
> if LaTeXiT is working as a server? Maybe you could log out and back
> in, just to make sure. That's all I can think of.

The LinkBack menu is appearing in both Edit menus of Keynote 3 and 4,
so I guess I managed to install it properly. I installed both LinkBacks
in the last couple of weeks, so I am pretty certain I have the
up-to-date versions. LaTeXiT is 1.14.4, also the newest version. I
logged out and back in.

What other applications are you able to use with LinkBack?

Best,
Markus