[OS X TeX] Re: LaTeXiT & Keynote: color management when printing

Alain Schremmer schremmer.alain at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 20:24:05 EDT 2007

On Sep 27, 2007, at 5:59 PM, François Chaplais wrote:

> Le 27 sept. 07 à 21:04, Alain Schremmer a écrit :
>

>> On Sep 26, 2007, at 5:26 AM, Markus S wrote:
>>

>>> What other applications are you able to use with LinkBack?
>>>

>> See
>>
>> http://www.linkbackproject.org/
>>

> I have seen on the page above  that Intaglio
> http://www.purgatorydesign.com/Intaglio/
> (which I am testing) supports LinkBack. Has a registered used
> tested it with LaTeXit? I know this works with lineform
> http://www.freeverse.com/apps/app/?id=6020
> but the demo version of intaglio is somehow crippled (cannot export
> to library, for instance)
> I consider buying intaglio, but linkback wit LaTeXit would
> definitively make the decision.

I bought Intaglio at least three years ago and I have been happy ever
after.

I have little need for much mathematics within graphics and so I have
not bothered with LaTeXit. On the other hand, you could write to

nick at PurgatoryDesign.com

who, I suspect, is Mr. Intaglio. In the past, he has made several
changes I had suggested and, in general, he has been extremely
helpful. These days though I think Nick tends to respond through a
forum,

	http://www.freewaytalk.net/viewforum.php?f=9

or click on Forum (right side of page) in

	http://www.purgatorydesign.com/Intaglio/

As an alternative, should you let me know exactly what you mean by
"testing Intaglio with LaTeXit", I can try to do it and let you know
how it went.

Best regards
--schremmer