[OS X TeX] vertical space in enumeration

Roussanka Loukanova rloukano at stp.lingfil.uu.se
Tue Apr 1 14:29:38 EDT 2008

On Tue, 1 Apr 2008, Herbert Schulz wrote:
> On Apr 1, 2008, at 12:03 PM, Roussanka Loukanova wrote:
>> Hi,
>> Please, accept my kind apologies for off the list question, hoping someone
>> could answer:
>> How may I decrease the vertical space between the items in an enumeration
>> list environment, and before and after the list?
>> Roussanka
> Howdy,
> Take a look at the paralist package.

Tanks a lot! It does exactly what I wanted. The paralist.sty and some
other files are in both TeXLive and gwTeX, but I didn't have any
documentation, paralist.pdf, paralist.tex, etc. Is there something that I
should do?

As of now, I just fetched paralist.pdf from CTAN and saved in

What this the right place?