[OS X TeX] package igo

Christian Böhringer christian.boehringer at hispeed.ch
Sat Apr 12 12:39:33 EDT 2008

I have problems with the package igo. I installed the package from CTAN
into /usr/local/texlive/2007/texmf-dist/tex/latex/igo. This comes with
a subdirectory fonts in which there are 78 *.mf files and a
makefonts.bat file for Windows users.

Here is what I'm trying to typeset:

%%!TEX TS-program=latex

\documentclass[a4paper]{article}
\usepackage{igo}

\white[\igonone]{q3,q5,p5,p6,p4,q7}
\showgoban[m1,t8]
\white[6]r5,r6,s5,n6,m4}
\showgoban

I always get error messages that the igo10 font file cannot be found.