[OS X TeX] Pb with Epson printer

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Mon Apr 21 17:48:23 EDT 2008

Am 21.04.2008 um 23:02 schrieb Eric DÉTREZ:

> My printer is an Epson EPL-5800.
> I used to print without any problem with system 9 but now the math
> characters (\int, \oplus, ...) doesn't print anymore.

You should install the Epson printer driver, delete the old printer
and install the printer again, now using Epson's PPD file as a
PostScript printer. I'm using the same printer.

Without this some CUPS convert text to bitmap utility is used which
fails with non-text, i.e., maths.

--
Greetings

   Pete

A morning without coffee is like something without something else.