[OS X TeX] texshop crashes when saving file to pdf

Adam M. Goldstein a.m.goldstein at mac.com
Tue Apr 22 12:32:01 EDT 2008

This may be a problem with Apple's PDF handling system, which TeXShop
uses. Do you see the same behavior in Adobe Reader? If you have small
caps in some fonts, this does it; I don't know what else does. Recent
discussion on this list addresses this issue and you may find some
recent posts relevant to you.

The crash logs can be seen by opening Console.app, in your utilities
folder, in Applications. You at least want to look at the "All
messages" section.

-Adam

On Apr 22, 2008, at 11:13 AM, Lydia Bänziger wrote:

> I'm using tex shop Version 2.14-svn (2.14) under mac os x 10.5.2.
> The previewer shows the document perfectly fine, but as soon as I
> want to save it to a pdf or ps document, the application crashes. I
> know I probably should add a crash log but actually I don't know
> where to find it.
> thanks for your help

=================================
Adam M. Goldstein PhD MSLIS