[OS X TeX] Flashmode 5.0

Claus Gerhardt gerhardt at math.uni-heidelberg.de
Wed Apr 23 09:35:09 EDT 2008

Flashmode isn't supposed to be run on small screens, not because of
its panel, but because the editor and preview window should be placed
side by side.

Anyway, Paul Hagstrom faced the same problem and redesigned the panel.
The new .nib file can be downloaded from

http://www.math.uni-heidelberg.de/studinfo/gerhardt/MainMenu.nib.zip

Copy MainMenu.nib to Flashmode.app/Contents/Resources/English.lproj/
(control-click on the application and choose "Show package contents").

There won't be any official changes to Flashmode's panel, it just
looks fine on my screen.

Claus