[OS X TeX] TeXmaker

Juergen Fenn juergen.fenn at GMX.DE
Mon Apr 28 16:19:23 EDT 2008

Axel E. Retif schrieb:
> The new TeXmaker 1.7 (released today) just got better:
>
> http://www.xm1math.net/texmaker/

Thanks for the hint. I tried it out today and I must say I like the
editor better than TeXShop, so I used TeXmaker together with TeXShop as
a viewer. ;-) Could become an alternative to Carbon Emacs, e.g., for
writing simple letters.

One question remains, though: Could someone please tell me how to input
\item in list environments with a shortcut? The drop-down menu says
"SHIFT-CMD-|", but this does not work, it produces a backslash on my
German keyboard. Online help only brings the shortcut for PC users.

Any hints?

Thanks,
Jürgen.