[OS X TeX] [pdftk] MacOS Roman -> Western ISO Latin 9

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sat Dec 13 18:58:45 EST 2008

Am 14.12.2008 um 00:22 schrieb Simon Spiegel:

> I've been using pdf(La)TeX with UTF-8 for years without any real
> problems. IME there is really no reason not to use UTF-8.

And it's easy then to re-use the contents in XeTeX ...

Actually, using GNU Emacs as TeX front-end, I don't follow so
strictly. Most of my traditional LaTeX files are still ISO 8859-15 or
ISO Latin-9 encoded. One of the many good sides of Emacs is its
inherent capability to change text encodings – so it's so easy to
save a few bytes!

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

   Pete