[OS X TeX] Initial updates of MacTeX using tlmgr.

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Wed Dec 17 10:17:38 EST 2008

Howdy,

I've been off list a short while so couldn't post this before.

The documentation for using tlmgr with the present release MacTeX and
BasicTeX (well... there is an updated release of BasicTeX slowly
making the rounds that was mentioned on this list and there will be an
updated MacTeX too) has been updated and is attached.

After several poor results in updating tlmgr using the initial tlmgr
I've suggested getting the shell script that downloads and installs
the new version directly.