[OS X TeX] Re: BBEdit integration scripts / interactive mode

Glauber Cabral glauber.sp at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 14:18:44 EST 2008

Hi Maarten.
I'd like to suggest you to add a minor modification to your great script.
I'm using Xelatex and I had to modify it so I could use it as usually
with TextWrangler.

The suggestion it to create a variable tex_engine and use $tex_engine
in place of pdflatex so users can change this variable once and use
the engine they want with the commands: fullcompile and synchronise.
If you set the default value to pdflatex, nothing changes to users
that won't open this file before using, and it's easier to the ones
who want to use another tex engine by default.

I hope you can change this for your future versions.
Thank you a lot for this great script!

Cheers,
Glauber