[OS X TeX] Definitive font guide, please?

cfrees at imapmail.org cfrees at imapmail.org
Tue Dec 23 16:17:28 EST 2008

Which pages on the Wiki did you look at and what couldn't you find? (Or
what was confusing/needed more details?)

I'd think the page of interest to you would be:
http://mactex-wiki.tug.org/wiki/index.php?title=Typefaces
although not all the fonts listed here are included in TeX Live. Those
that are, though, should be listed as such. Which is to say, I'm sure I
missed some but I was trying to note all those included.

If you need maths fonts, though, the survey of free maths fonts (linked
under Resources and mentioned by others) may be the best place to
start.

- cfr