[OS X TeX] [ANN] TeX Live Utility 0.2

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Tue Dec 30 10:28:17 EST 2008

Howdy,

Oh... one more thing. When there is a ``critical update'' I get a
dialog box that says that there are `n' (in this last case 3) updates
available but I should do the critical update first. AFter the
critical update there were no more updates available (i.e., there was
the two associated with the tlmgr update and the third was probably
the symbolic link but I'm not sure). In any case you should probably
be subtracting 2 (or 3?) when the when tlmgr is going to be updated.
OR... just drop the count since a check is made after the update anyway.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)