[OS X TeX] Full Page Graphic on First Page?

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sat Feb 2 14:37:50 EST 2008

Am 02.02.2008 um 17:09 schrieb Richard J Benish:

> Is there a more appropriate document class or template or
> customized settings I should use to get rid of the first page and
> the mysterious numbers?

Morten Høgholm sent on December	28 an example. It can be found in the
archive.

--
Greetings

   Pete

Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists
elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.
			– Bill Watterson, in his comic strip Calvin and Hobbes