[OS X TeX] Date on top of graphic

Richard J Benish rjbenish at teleport.com
Sun Feb 3 02:10:23 EST 2008

Hello Ross,

Well hotdiggitydog!

You know, I was on the verge of  deleting that 3 a couple times, and
I'd guess that eventually I would have done so. But, since I'm sure
you get the big bucks (and because you did) you also get the credit
for solving the problem. :)

Many thanks. My document is now looking very much as I want it to.

Thanks and best regards to everyone who chimed in.

Richard Benish