[OS X TeX] ps2pdf13 ??

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Tue Feb 5 10:29:04 EST 2008

Am 05.02.2008 um 12:55 schrieb Josep Maria Font:

> /usr/local/teTeX/bin/powerpc-apple-darwin-current/simpdftex: line
> 538: ps2pdf13: command not found

Did you upgrade Mac OS X recently?

Can you invoke in Terminal: 'which ps2pdf13' ?

If the command above returned something sensible, can you update
TeXShop's preferences with

	--distiller-path <the value returned above>

It won't solve the problem behind it all, it will only enable
simpdftex to find the ps2pdf13 which it does not seem to find. A
solution could be achieved by re-configuring your teTeX installation,
i.e. launching i-Installer, choosing "Configure Only" and choosing
the expert route – I think the latter has to be set in the
preferences of i-Installer. Then check only CLI Path to be re-
configured.

A newly launched TeXShop will run simpdftex in a better suited
environment.

--
Greetings

   Pete

A lot of us are working harder than we want, at things we don't like
to do. Why? ...In order to afford the sort of existence we don't care
to live.
				– Bradford Angier