[OS X TeX] Voting on feature requests

Chris Goedde cgg.lists at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 13:39:24 EST 2008

On Feb 8, 2008, at 12:27 PM, Alain Schremmer wrote:

> B—font size in the source window (3)
> (I came very near last Summer to needing font size 24 or probably
> even more. On the other hand, by the time one gets to that point …)

What editor are you using?  TeXShop allows you to set the font size
in the source window, so I don't understand this request.

> C—change Command I  from meaning Source > Font > Italic to a
> keyboard command for \emph  (5)
> (This on the basis that I use \emph infinitely more than Source >
> Font > Italic with which, by the way, there is an interesting bug I
> encounter whenever I hit Command I inadvertently, i.e. when I
> forget that I am in TeXShop.)
>
> D— change Command B from meaning Source > Font > Bold to a keyboard
> command for \emph  (1)
> (Mostly, though, on the basis of consistency with C.)

You can get these in the default TeXShop editor by going to the
Keyboard preference in System Preferences and adding cmd-I or cmd-B
to be the keyboard shortcut for the command "emphasize", which is a
built-in TeXShop macro. I just did it.

Chris