[OS X TeX] Voting on feature requests

Nathan Sanders Nathan.Sanders at williams.edu
Mon Feb 11 22:49:05 EST 2008

On Feb 11, 2008, at 10:09 PM, Richard Seguin wrote:

> None of these concern me much. My main desire at the moment is for
> the PDF viewer to remember the last page displayed for any given
> document, and automatically display that page when the document is
> opened. BBEdit always remembers where I was in the .txt file and
> displays exactly what I was seeing when I closed it.

That reminds me of a feature I'd like to have (back?): remembering
cursor placement in the source when switching fcus back to the source
with the cursor.  After compiling, when I click on the source, the
cursor goes to where I click, rather than staying put.  Some people
may find the click-placement desirable, so this should be an option.

I seem to recall that this was an option in the past, but either that
has been removed, or I can't find it anymore, or I'm mistaken about
the past.

Nathan

--
Nathan Sanders