[OS X TeX] Voting on feature requests

Louis Talman talmanl at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 21:15:54 EST 2008

On Feb 11, 2008, at 3:11 PM, Alain Schremmer wrote:

> ...For example, neither Mail.app nor TextEdit.app have horizontal
> scroll bars,

Actually, that isn't necessarily so, at least for Mail.app.  Some of
my mail arrives in a format that lacks hard wrapping and seems to
prevent Mail's soft wrapping.  When this happens, Mail acquires a
horizontal scroll bar.

(Some of this mail is HTML, but some of it appears to be text---I've
never tried to figure out what attribute of the text messages it is
that prevents mail from wrapping.)

--Lou Talman
   Metropolitan State College of Denver

   <http://clem.mscd.edu/%7Etalmanl>