[OS X TeX] Utopia fonts not found (on 10.5?)

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Wed Feb 13 15:47:09 EST 2008

Am 13.02.2008 um 21:30 schrieb Holger Frauenrath:

> And ... *how* do I have to do what you suggested? (I mean, what is
> the <MAP file fragment>?)

The MAP file fragment's name is either utopia.map or fourier.map.

I don't know why the differences exist. Could be you have in Leopard
a private MAP file in ~/.texlive2007. Or in Tiger.

'updmap --help' tells you the options that also updmap-sys
understands. On both systems you can create sorted lists for comparison:

	sudo updmap-sys --listmaps | egrep -v '^#' | sort
	updmap --listmaps | egrep -v '^#' | sort

The first command is for the system, the second one for your personal
setup.

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

   Pete

If my theory of relativity is proven successful, Germany will claim
me as a German, and France will declare that I am a citizen of the
world. Should my theory prove untrue, France will say that I am a
German, and Germany will declare that I am a Jew.
				– Albert Einstein, 1929