[OS X TeX] MinionPro Package with LiveTeX

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Fri Feb 15 15:28:01 EST 2008

Am 15.02.2008 um 18:45 schrieb Matthew Braham:

> Can anyone help?

The Developers Metapackage installs /Developer/Applications/Utilities/
FileMerge.app which allows to compare two files, the LOG file from MS
Losedows and the LOG file Mac OS X.

Your LOG file contains, a few times:

	(file MinionPro-Regular-Base-ab): Font MinionPro-Regular-Base-ab at
545 not found
	(file MinionPro-It-Base-aa): Font MinionPro-It-Base-aa at 545 not found

So obviously these two font related files are not installed. Since
I'm not using the MinionPro package I can't tell more details. It
could simply be that some MAP file fragment was not enabled, or TFM
or VF or PFB files are missing.

--
Greetings

   Pete

If my theory of relativity is proven successful, Germany will claim
me as a German, and France will declare that I am a citizen of the
world. Should my theory prove untrue, France will say that I am a
German, and Germany will declare that I am a Jew.
				– Albert Einstein, 1929