[OS X TeX] MinionPro Package with LiveTeX

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Fri Feb 15 15:28:01 EST 2008

Am 15.02.2008 um 18:45 schrieb Matthew Braham:

> Can anyone help?

The Developers Metapackage installs /Developer/Applications/Utilities/
FileMerge.app which allows to compare two files, the LOG file from MS
Losedows and the LOG file Mac OS X.

Your LOG file contains, a few times:

	(file MinionPro-Regular-Base-ab): Font MinionPro-Regular-Base-ab at
545 not found
	(file MinionPro-It-Base-aa): Font MinionPro-It-Base-aa at 545 not found

So obviously these two font related files are not installed. Since
I'm not using the MinionPro package I can't tell more details. It
could simply be that some MAP file fragment was not enabled, or TFM
or VF or PFB files are missing.

If my theory of relativity is proven successful, Germany will claim
me as a German, and France will declare that I am a citizen of the
world. Should my theory prove untrue, France will say that I am a
German, and Germany will declare that I am a Jew.
				– Albert Einstein, 1929