[OS X TeX] MinionPro Package with LiveTeX

Richard Koch koch at math.uoregon.edu
Sat Feb 16 20:36:59 EST 2008

Folks,

I have been writing Matthew privately. I installed MinionPro in ~/
Library/texmf/... on my machine and the font works fine here. Now the
goal is to try to figure out what is different on Matthew's machine.

To save you time, I have determined that

	1) Matthew has the correct PATH, and /usr/texbin contains the correct
files. Also kpsewhich MinionPro.map correctly finds the location of
the map file.

	2) All of the correct files are in ~/Library/texmf in the correct
locations.

Stay tuned, unless a light bulb suddenly goes off. Then write
immediately.

Dick
koch at math.uoregon.edu