[OS X TeX] weird indentation

David Watson dewatson at mac.com
Sun Feb 24 11:54:57 EST 2008

Alain,

For what it is worth, the results I see are that both items are
indented at the same level, no matter which of the packages are
commented or uncommented. The setdefaultleftmargin directive does have
an effect, but only to push the margins more to the left for both of
the items.

I am using both the command line pdflatex from the terminal and with
TeXShop 2.14-svn with Mac OS X 10.5.2.