[OS X TeX] Trouble accessing beamer docs

Adam M. Goldstein agoldstein at iona.edu
Mon Feb 25 18:28:45 EST 2008

I think there was an extensive discussion of this right when TL 2007
came out. I recall that Victor Ivrii had written a perl script (?) to
correct various documentation locations.

But maybe that's not the problem here, as it seems to be simply be a
matter of the name of the argument for "texdoc" Strangely, it doesn't
seem to be the name of the package, as it seems that it should be.

-Adam G.

On Feb 25, 2008, at 5:54 PM, Joshua Smith wrote:

> On Feb 25, 2008, at 4:33 PM, Rowland McDonnell wrote:
>> I've come across a problem accessing documentation with MacTeX 2007.
>> I've not moved any of the standard installed components: everything
>> is
>> where it was installed (G4 iMac, 10.4.11).
>> texdoc beamer in Terminal.app opens the following file in
>> Firefox.app:
> Try texdoc beameruserguide.  That works for me.
> Josh

Adam M. Goldstein PhD MSLIS
Assistant Professor of Philosophy
Iona College