[OS X TeX] BBedit and LaTeX integration under Leopard

David Airey david.airey at vanderbilt.edu
Fri Jan 11 16:02:10 EST 2008

Hello,

Is anybody using BBedit to write their .tex files? How do you manage
to turn your .tex files into PDFs? I'm using the latest BBedit and
Leopard, and I've not found any up to date Applescripts to other
scripts to easily integrate BBedit with LaTeX. I'm quite happy with
TeXShop, but was annoyed at not being able to use BBedit efficiently
for this purpose too. Seems like TextMate is better integrating with
LaTeX, but I'm not willing to buy that until 2.0.

Cheers,

-Dave