[OS X TeX] printing problem

John Rawnsley J.Rawnsley at warwick.ac.uk
Fri Jan 18 08:18:43 EST 2008

Fred,

At least that shows it has nothing to do with the printer.

My final diagnostic suggestion is to unpack a fresh copy of the OzTeX
5.2 stuffit archive somewhere different from your existing OzTeX
setup, open the OzTeX in the resulting folder and try to DVIPS a dvi
file. Does it still give the error?

John