[OS X TeX] latex-suite

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Mon Jan 21 14:58:49 EST 2008

On Jan 21, 2008, at 1:43 PM, Doris Wagner wrote:

> hi list,
>
> does anyone here use latex-suite? because I want to install it and
> don't know where the .vimrc-file is in my mac (10.5) or if there is
> none where to create it
>
> tia
> doris

Howdy,

I assume that the latex-suite is some sort of ode for Vim.

The .vimrc file will reside in your home directory but it invisible
under normal circumstances since its name starts with a period. You
can ``see'' it easily, if it exists, by opening Terminal and executing

ls -a

(the -a is necessary to see the normally hidden files).

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)