[OS X TeX] Strange error fflush()

Alain Matthes alain.matthes at mac.com
Wed Jan 23 12:50:26 EST 2008

Le 23 janv. 08 à 17:53, Peter Dyballa a écrit :

> Am 23.01.2008 um 17:34 schrieb Alain Matthes:
>
>> Thanks for your help. I wait your answer and after I try pdftex
>> 1.40.5
>

> The ls and find commands are fine. I wasn't aware of this documented
> bug. So the question is: why do you need to use 'pdflatex %'?

I prefer pdflatex :) more simple but now i'm not sure ...

> If you can easily update to pdftex 1.40.5, and its documentation
> states that this bug has gone, and you really have to use 'pdflatex
> %', then I'd recommend to update.

I update to pdftex 1.40.5 but it's the same problem

With texshop , I can compile the file with latex or pdflatex

with textmate only with latex, with pdflatex I've the same error

Why is good with texshop and not with textmate ?

Thanks

Best Regards

Alain