[OS X TeX] current math fonts for TeX

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sat Jan 26 17:51:28 EST 2008

Am 26.01.2008 um 23:34 schrieb Bruno Voisin:

>> the Lucida Bright METAFONT version is derived from the commercial
>> PostScript fonts.
> ??? Never heard of this MetaFont version, and Google doesn't seem
> to know anything about it either. I imagine it has a different
> name, otherwise that would mean patent infringment most likely.

Sorry, mistake! I meant cmbright (hfbright) ... Anyway, they first
existed as commercial PostScript fonts and then a free METAFONT
version was given to CTAN. Later Harald Harders developed hfbright,
which was based on PostScript fonts.

If my theory of relativity is proven successful, Germany will claim
me as a German, and France will declare that I am a citizen of the
world. Should my theory prove untrue, France will say that I am a
German, and Germany will declare that I am a Jew.
				– Albert Einstein, 1929