[OS X TeX] current math fonts for TeX

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sat Jan 26 17:51:28 EST 2008

Am 26.01.2008 um 23:34 schrieb Bruno Voisin:

>> the Lucida Bright METAFONT version is derived from the commercial
>> PostScript fonts.
>
> ??? Never heard of this MetaFont version, and Google doesn't seem
> to know anything about it either. I imagine it has a different
> name, otherwise that would mean patent infringment most likely.

Sorry, mistake! I meant cmbright (hfbright) ... Anyway, they first
existed as commercial PostScript fonts and then a free METAFONT
version was given to CTAN. Later Harald Harders developed hfbright,
which was based on PostScript fonts.

--
Greetings

   Pete

If my theory of relativity is proven successful, Germany will claim
me as a German, and France will declare that I am a citizen of the
world. Should my theory prove untrue, France will say that I am a
German, and Germany will declare that I am a Jew.
				– Albert Einstein, 1929