[OS X TeX] IEEE Pdf Express 'Link annotations' error

Michel Valstar Michel.Valstar at imperial.ac.uk
Tue Jul 1 10:16:52 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I'm trying to submit a paper to an IEEE conference that uses IEEE PDF
express. This online tool can either verify a PDF being correctly typeset or
you can send your DVI file and images in a tar file and have the IEEE PDF
express service create a PDF for you. I tried both approaches, but both came
with the following 'failed' notification:

Document contains link annotations

Now, this seems to relate to my citations. Indeed, in my PDF, these are
hyperlinks which I can click in my PDF viewer. My question is now: how can I
turn this hyperlinking off, as the IEEE PDF express service doesn't seem to
like it. I'm using TeXShop, and typeset using Tex and Ghostscript.

Cheers,

Michel

--
Michel Valstar, Research Associate