[OS X TeX] New thread ?

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Wed Jul 2 10:46:55 EDT 2008

Le 2 juil. 08 à 16:19, George Gratzer a écrit :

>> On Jul 2, 2008, at 3:27 AM, Bruno Voisin wrote:
>>
>>> Actually it's simpler than this: you can just use the headers from
>>> any message to create a new message with the same recipient, by
>>> hovering the mouse on this recipient (a pull-down menu will arise)
>>> and selecting "New Message".
>
> I hover and hover, nothing happens. Right clicking does do the trick.

When you hover, the address becomes blue and a small white downward-
pointing triangle appears on its right. Click on this triangle, the
menu will appear.

It's probably more efficient to use Address Book, as Gary mentioned. I
just have never taken the time to move forward to electronic address
books, finding it more efficient for now to copy and paste addresses
from existing messages and otherwise use auto-complete.

Bruno Voisin