[OS X TeX] New thread ?

David Watson dewatson at mac.com
Wed Jul 2 13:23:10 EDT 2008

I would think that there would be a way to strip of the list signature
lines from incoming messages, and a perusal of the mailman archive
indicates that a hook has been developed to allow such before posting
a message to the list.

I think it would be beneficial to all users of mailman lists if the
developers of mailman would include a flag to do this sort of thing
automagically for quoted footers/signatures, because it does tend to
get cumbersome to strip out all of the footers - over and over again.
Some people just aren't aware of how distracting it is.