[OS X TeX] Re: hyperref/pdflatex position links incorrectly on sidewaystables

Martin Girschick mg_list at gmx.de
Fri Jul 4 08:13:22 EDT 2008

At 7:04 Uhr -0500 04.07.2008, Herbert Schulz wrote:
>Do you possibly have some aliases set in a .profile, etc.(or a
>~/.MacOSX/environment.plist) that is aliasing latex->pdflatex? I'm
>kind of grasping at straws here.

I checked the relevant places and found a PATH-extension which added
the old binary path but even after commenting that part out it still
directly produces the PDF.

As already mentioned, I've found a working solution anyway, so thanks
for your concern but luckily the issue is resolved - at least for the
moment.

Cheers and have a nice weekend!

  Martin