[OS X TeX] LatexIt 1.15.0 and MacTex errors

Jan Anderssen jan at linguist.umass.edu
Sat Jul 5 15:31:38 EDT 2008

Hi.

> Has anyone informed the LatexIt author of this problem? Any exported
> function is going to much this up, and any of us who came to Mac OS
> X from Linux or UNIX are probably going to have functions defined.

I wrote to Pierre Chatelier following the discussion in June, and he
said he's aware of the problem and has a fix for it ready for the next
update, which he plans to release after the Sparkle framework has been
updated (see below for a link to the old thread).

Cheers,
Jan

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Pierre Chatelier <pierre.chatelier at club-internet.fr>
> Date: June 16, 2008 11:06:11 AM EDT
> To: Jan Anderssen <jan at linguist.umass.edu>
> Subject: Re: LaTeXIt
>
> Hello,
>
>> Derek Feng reported a problem with LaTeXIt on the MacTeX mailing
>> list recently (he might have written you about it, so this is just
>> on the chance he didn't).
> Yes, this is  a known bug. I have a beta ready to fix it, but I am
> waiting for the Sparkle framework to be updated first.

Begin forwarded message: