[OS X TeX] Re: List of feature requests on this list

Alain Schremmer schremmer.alain at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 22:33:18 EDT 2008

Like every summer, I spend three days a week doing construction work
and, most inconsiderately, I posted my non too clear request for
feature just before I left.

Moreover, I highjacked this thread in that it should probably consist
only of the successive stages of the "List of feature requests on
this list" and not of the discussions of the requested features
themselves which, for reference, ought to have their own thread.

I apologize for both errors.

Before I add anything to the April 4, 2008 1:46:44 PM EDT list, I
would like to try my wordings to make sure my understanding of the
requests is correct and/or for comments.

	R1—Ability to split the PDF preview window like you can split the
source window. ("There seems to be a work-around". Dyballa July 7,
2008 11:14:13 AM EDT) "It may require support from Apple
developers" (Moore July 7, 2008 5:52:36 PM EDT)
	R2—Ability to split the PDF preview window like you can split the
source window with, in addition, the two top panes being synchronized
and the two bottom panes being synchronized.

	S1—Ability to take "snapshots" à la Skim. (Goldstein July 7, 2008
1:49:49 PM EDT)
	S2—A "spyglass" floating window that is the target of cross-
reference hyperlinks in the main PDF viewing window. (Moore July 7,
2008 5:52:36 PM EDT)

After that, the discussion seems to have evolved beyond both TeXShop
and my own understanding so I have left the rest out.

Regards
--schremmer