texwork (was Re: [OS X TeX] synctex)

Alain Schremmer schremmer.alain at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 13:45:37 EDT 2008

On Jul 11, 2008, at 11:28 AM, William Adams wrote:

> On Jul 11, 2008, at 12:53 AM, Franck Pastor wrote:
>
>> It seems there is one similar environment at least: Texmaker,
>> which is very good in my opinion.http://www.xm1math.net/texmaker/
>> index.html
>
> The big difference is no integrated .pdf viewer

You don't say! How uncouth!

> and that TM has an interface only a toolbar-button-maniac could love.

Oh well!

Generally speaking, I see two kinds of editors: The multi-language
ones and the dedicated ones and, even though I am not about to change
from TeXShoP, I do look around once in a while at the latter.
TeXMaker did have a nice look to it and I had wondered what was wrong
with it—from my viewpoint.

I wish there were a comparison chart somewhere.

Regards
--schremmer