[OS X TeX] TeXWorks wish list?
will.adams at frycomm.com
Wed Jul 16 07:34:31 EDT 2008
I don't suppose anyone would want to revisit the idea of a ``bundle''
for TeX documents?
Other things I'd want:
- outline mode / collapsing text insets (and a nifty control for
determining what's visible)
- a palette of all labels defined in a publication (dynamically up-
dated as files are modified)
- line numbering (could you take a look at the code in smultron for
this? It works nicely there even when text wrap is turned on)
- while I hate to add another button, perhaps one which would toggle
'twixt monospaced and proportional fonts?
- duplicate the collection of nifty math palettes from TeXshop?
- Templates menu too
- a scripting language? Perhaps Lua?
Lastly, would it be possible to work up some sort of interaction
between TeX and TeXworks which was direct? One thing of which I've
dreamed is a facility for TeX placing into the editing interface a
pair of numbers for each paragraph, how many lines tighter or looser
they could be typeset.
senior graphic designer
More information about the MacOSX-TeX