[OS X TeX] Stats (perhaps via Texshop?)

Nathan Paxton napaxton at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Jun 10 09:58:01 EDT 2008

	Hi all,

	I have a multipart doc created via \include{} commands. I'd like to
get overall stats on it (particularly word counts, etc), but I can't
figure out an easy way to do so, since the Stats menu item in TS only
counts the current doc (I know this is an artifact of the CLI stuff
it's using, but I don't know how to go around that).

	Any ideas?

-N
----------
Nathan A. Paxton
Ph.D. Candidate
Dept. of Government, Harvard University

Resident Tutor
John Winthrop House, Harvard University

napaxton AT fas DOT harvard DOT edu
http://www.fas.harvard.edu/~napaxton
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
When you have to stay eight years away from California, you live in a
perpetual state of homesickness.
         - Ronald Reagan

The most courageous act is still to think for yourself.  Aloud.
         -Coco Chanel
=
=
=