[OS X TeX] svnX and Leopard [OT]

Nathan Paxton napaxton at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Jun 17 11:03:53 EDT 2008

	This is a nice intro to the logic of SVN for non-technical people.
it's what finally got me started on using SVN for my dissertation.

http://strangenoises.org/subversion-for-writers/

-N
----------
Nathan A. Paxton
Ph.D. Candidate
Dept. of Government, Harvard University

Resident Tutor
John Winthrop House, Harvard University

napaxton AT fas DOT harvard DOT edu
http://www.fas.harvard.edu/~napaxton
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
If every professor who backed a lunatic politician were to be sacked,
half the interesting minds in
academia would be lost.
	- The Economist, 5 Jan 2002

A morning without coffee is like something without something else.
=
=
=
=