[OS X TeX] TeXShop too good to be true?

David Cross davidcross at charter.net
Wed Jun 18 23:06:34 EDT 2008

Catherine:

In regards to your "PS" I tried TeXShop, which is fine, but I much
prefer Aquamacs (with AUCTeX) ... Perhaps because I have been using
Emacs for quite a while, I am not sure.

Cheers,
David Cross

"Any fool can count the number of seeds in an apple,
 but who can count the number of apples in a seed?"

  Mack McCarter (TCU, 1967)