[OS X TeX] Fill in a PDF form

Victor Ivrii vivrii at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 12:16:40 EDT 2008

On Sat, Jun 21, 2008 at 11:41 AM, Christian Böhringer
<christian.boehringer at hispeed.ch> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have to fill in a form which comes as a PDF page. To that end I'd like to
> \includegraphics{form.pdf} and write over it at the appropriate places. Is
> that possible? I have several problems:
> 1. How can I place the form into the page s.t. no left and top margin are
> left? The graphic should fill the whole page.

You can use pdfpages. However: what do you mean by PDF form? If it is
a real form (fillable using Adobe Reader) then you just fill it and
there is no need to use TeX

> 2. How can write over that graphic and place the text at the correct
> positions?

I guess you are talking not about real form but about picture of the form.

In this (and only in this) case \usepackage{eso-pic} to place graphics
and also eso-pic or \usepackage{texpos} to place text.

> Cheers, Christian

HTH