[OS X TeX] Important List Announcement

Gary L. Gray gray at engr.psu.edu
Mon Mar 3 14:07:13 EST 2008

Hi.

I have just been informed by the IT people in my College and
Department that our little TeX on Mac OS X list is causing the email
sent from my College to be blacklisted by some US government agencies.
Needless to say, this needs to be addressed. The solution they are
recommending is that we "refresh" the subscriber list since there may
be one ore more "stale" subscribers who are causing this to happen.
With that in mind, at 2:15 PM EST (UTC/GMT -5 hours) we will delete
all subscribers from the list and ask that you re-subscribe via the
web site at: