[OS X TeX] diagrams

Roussanka Loukanova rloukano at stp.lingfil.uu.se
Mon Mar 10 07:06:33 EDT 2008

On Mon, 10 Mar 2008, soumya dipta wrote:

> Hello everyone,
> Can someone give me some advice about the packages available for
> producing commutative diagrams and related stuff in latex?

I used gastex.sty for drawing automata and found the look of the
transition diagrams, labeling, etc. very good. The package gastex is
included in TeXLive2007:

I haven't yet tried the newest developments and the graphical interface
JasTeX, linked from the GasTeX site above.

There might be other and better possibilities. Let's hear what others
would recommend.