[OS X TeX] Feature Request Math Bracket

Richard J Benish rjbenish at teleport.com
Wed Mar 12 15:15:47 EDT 2008

I mean in the Editor. And I should have mentioned also the "braces"
that contain arguments for commands, like \frac, superscript and
subscript, etc. In the Editor these all get very hard to keep track
of.

I'm using TeXShop Version 2.10beta8 (210).

For long equations in which I know I've gotten lost because the file
won't render, I sometimes resort to taking a screen shot, printing it
and then, with various colored hi-lighters breaking it down to find
the error. It would be nice if the colored hi-lighters were in the
program.

Thanks for all the help.

Richard Benish