[OS X TeX] Feature Request Math Bracket

Richard Seguin riseguin at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 14 22:53:16 EDT 2008

Thanks for the advice!

The autocompletion might work for me for $ ... $ strings because I
don't use  $$ ... $$ (I generally use \begin{equation*} \tag{} ...
\end{equation*}). On the other hand, at the moment I"m writing in-line
math strings at a high density, and if I used the autocompletion I
would have to right-arrow out of every single one of them when I"m done.

Richard Séguin