[OS X TeX] Scandinavian {\aa} ??

Bruce Kellogg rbmjk at alltel.net
Mon Mar 24 21:06:59 EDT 2008

It is strange: when I process the file

\def \r{\rho}

I get an error message, and if I type "q" in the dialog box, I get a
misspelt Garding with
a Greek rho inserted. On the other hand, when I process the file

%\def \r{\rho}

there is no error message and I get what I expect.

Bruce Kellogg
rbmjk at alltel.net
... the real student will almost take an
additional pleasure in digging out his
information from a crabbed text.
Bernard Berenson