[OS X TeX] Re: List of feature requests on this list

Alain Schremmer schremmer.alain at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 20:26:30 EDT 2008

On Mar 26, 2008, at 2:49 PM, Roussanka Loukanova wrote:
> Alain,
>
> Your warning at beginning is somewhat  extra scary, at least to me,
> for a second or so, under opening the email (despite that I have
> already read it each time you posted it, each time it has had the
> same psychological effect :-)

Would you let me know if the changed wording does better? If not, do
you have a suggestion for a less intimidating wording?

> Here is a note on my "voting":
>
> Approx. in alphabetical order, I think that the following features
> would be very good (I'm labeling with "!" those that seem to me
> extra good):
>
> A, K!, L!, M!, N, O, P
>
> I think that K can be extended with the current K into K1 and
> another (which I think was already mentioned):
>
> K2: indenting of the nested environments (e.g., emacs has such
> feature for all programing etc code).

I will do this separately.

> I do not vote for the rest of the features, simply by not having
> sufficient experience, not because I think they are not important

I have a problem and that is that I have no idea how to record votes.
Gray suggested sometimes in early February

> How about creating an online poll? Google "online polling" and
> there are many free sites that can do this.

but nobody picked up the idea.

Regards
--schremmer