[OS X TeX] Can SVG produce Tikz?

Alain Schremmer schremmer.alain at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 20:56:43 EDT 2008

WARNING: This is awfully OF TOPIC.

1) I am still trying to figure out an easy way to code the
illustrations of the magnum opus into the source code.

2) Once upon a time, Ross showed on this list how to incorporate SVG
code into a LaTeX document but the mechanism is a bit forbidding and
all I did was to upload the SVG code produced by Intaglio along with
the Intaglio graphics.

3) I have been wistfully looking at the pgf manual for about a year
now but I just noticed that Tikz can produce SVG (p.69) so the
reverse would seem to be at least conceivable.

4) What does the people think?

Hopeful regards