[OS X TeX] multipage landscape table and endfloat

Denis Chabot chabotd at globetrotter.net
Sat Mar 29 07:31:08 EDT 2008

Le 08-03-24 à  09:42:55 +1100, William Morris <wkmor1 at gmail.com> a
écrit :

> Endfloat is a package that basically just sticks all the tables and
> figures at the end of the document instead of in the main text.
> Unfortunately endfloat only really recognizes standard table
> environments, but with some tweaking it can be used with longtable and
> the rotating packages. But those two don't work together!!!.
> I can get a rotated longtable with the lscape/pdflscape method but
> putting a longtable or normal table inside a landscape environment
> hides the table from endfloat.
>
> Hence my dilemma.

Sorry for the long silence, I was a few days without reading the list.
There must be benefits in using Endfloat which I am not aware about,
but to solve your problem, could you not avoir Endfloat for this
document and manually position your tables and figures at the end of
your document? I did not know Endfloat so I used the method I just
described to put all my figures at the end of an article. In fact I
put all my floats alone on a page, with the \includegraphics commented
out, to produce my list of captions, then I put back the counter to
zero (or one, don't remember) and this time I commented out the
captions, to produce only the figures with their figure number below
them. Maybe this is the kind of things Endfloat took care of
automatically for you.

Denis